Friday 22 June 2012

busy busy

Two of my little ones are finishing up for the summer at school and playschool and we are busy, busy learning songs for end of term concerts and choosing teachers thank you gifts.  Does anyone else struggle knowing what to give - any good ideas?

My number one, turned 6 a few months ago and since his birthday has lost his first two teeth.  He has asked me to make him a softie in which he can stash his teeth for the tooth fairy,  so that's my next project.  More sewing for me.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to visit .... it's always really lovely to hear from you.

I love to read your messages .... please stop by again if you've asked me a question or want to chat.

Bee x

© the linen cloud. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig